[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1191: unit test failure: failed to download file with 2 shares on one server and one share on another

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Fri Sep 10 04:34:57 UTC 2010

#1191: unit test failure: failed to download file with 2 shares on one server and
one share on another
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
     Reporter:  zooko               |       Owner:
         Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
    Component:  code-peerselection  |     Version:  1.8β
   Resolution:                      |    Keywords:  immutable download
Launchpad Bug:                      |
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by zooko):

 Okay I applied Brian's patch [attachment:1191-fix.diff] and it made
 [source:trunk/src/allmydata/test/test_immutable.py at 4715#L63 my new test]
 go green, so I guess I'll commit and stop worrying about why [attachment
 :do-retire-and-got-share-in-same-tick.dpatch.txt] made
 {{{allmydata.test.test_cli.Errors.test_get}}} hang. I consider
 [source:trunk/src/allmydata/test/test_immutable.py at 4715#L63 my new test]
 to be a sufficient fix for this issue.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1191#comment:19>
tahoe-lafs <http://tahoe-lafs.org>