[tahoe-dev] wiki gardening needed Re: darcs patch: modified quickstart.html to note dependency on python-...

FreeStorm . freestorm77 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:28:38 UTC 2010

Hi folks, Zooko,

I will modify the Windows Wiki page,

The WindowsBuild <http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/WindowsBuild> page
contain only up to date info about "Running as different user" other things
are a little bit old.

So we have 2 options:

1) Update WindowsBuild page with Windows specific info from AdvanceInstall
page and make a link for Windows users
2) Copy "run as different user" from WindowsBuild to AdvanceInstall and
delete WindowsBuild

Which is the best for you?

Regards
Fred