[tahoe-dev] UnhappinessError on volunteer grid

slush slush at centrum.cz
Mon Sep 20 07:22:42 UTC 2010

Hello Kevan,

on volunteergrid are currently 14 servers online where 8 of them are
>1.7.0. I'm using the last beta version on my all boxes.

I'm not using tahoe backup but FTP interface.

I fully understand beauty of Happiness and I like it! My question was
just about "it is normal to have 17 online servers and not be able to
upload anything"? This question can be answered only by ticket #648 or
similar.

Marek