[tahoe-dev] Unhappiness error

eurekafag eurekafag at eureka7.ru
Sat Sep 25 13:18:12 UTC 2010

Looks like the culprit is found. It's immutable/repairer.py, line #60:

happy = upload.BaseUploadable.default_encoding_param_happy

Why do we use default happy here? It definitely should be read from
the config. I didin't dig further but replacing it with ugly hack:

happy = 3 #upload.BaseUploadable.default_encoding_param_happy

...and the problem has gone! Repairing works with just 6 servers
online. Should I create a ticket or it's enough to report here?