[tahoe-dev] Compiling tahoe-w32-client

Peter Secor secorp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:40:47 UTC 2011

The itech branch was an attempt at providing a branded experience but
wasn't ever completed. It is probably ok as a test bed, but branched off
of the trunk quite awhile ago so I would use the trunk branch here:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-w32-client/browser

Where did you find the itech branch? I don't see it anywhere ...

Ps