[tahoe-dev] fixed the source code browser for the Tahoe-LAFS iPhone client, added link from RelatedProjects

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Apr 20 20:29:04 UTC 2011

I noticed that an upgrade I had done a while back to the trac had
broken the source code browser of the iPhone client, so I fixed it:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-iphone-client

(The change was that instead of each request to view source triggering
a query to revision control to see if anything is new, we instead
trigger an update to the sqlite cache whenever a patch is applied to
revision control. All queries to view source are now served solely out
of the sqlite cache.)

I also added the iPhone client to the Related Projects page, next to
the entry about the Android client:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/RelatedProjects