[tahoe-dev] Tahoe Read\Write cap generator Url

Brandon Meskimen brandon.meskimen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:35:52 UTC 2011

What I am hopping to do is create a key generater that makes a unique key id
somewhere when the key is created .  When the url is typed into the browser,
tahoe will read the url and associate it with a person that was given
access. I am still determining if I want to have so one click and how I am
going to control the url. I guess it really wouldn’t matter since if the
individual did give out the url. Tahoe could still track it as who gave out
the URL.

When click on the file propertiese and i want to create a link to that
directory the url is the same even i create multiple directories linking to
the same directory.

Hoping to create a hash function which simply adds onto Tahoe
readcap\writecap and is unique so when i give out the url. i can keep track
of it.

"If this is possible what parts of tahoe would i have to change and would
tahoe allow this.

Regards,

Brandon