[tahoe-dev] Live Distribution with compiled Tahoe-Lafs

rvny at mail.ru rvny at mail.ru
Thu Dec 8 04:16:52 UTC 2011

Hello!
Again and again I write to developers!

Yesterday I release New Version Tahoe-Lafs Live CD/DVD/Usb-Image under OpenSuse with new version OpenSuse 12.1
Web site:
http://code.google.com/p/tahoe-lafs/
My project open in suse gallery:
http://susestudio.com/a/FOqCQ8/tahoe-lafs-renats-suse-121

Why you can't add link to my site and susestudio to Download sectionon Tahoe-Lafs official page?
Licence my project? Gpl v3. Or you do not want new user's who want try easy Tahoe-Lafs (Boot and use) without compiling from source packages?

My project work from jul 2011. And you not need it?

Thanks'

Renat. Devel Live distribuion tahoe-lafs