[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS plus anonymizing transports Fwd: [liberationtech] ANNOUNCING Tahoe, the Least-Authority File System, v1.8.2

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Sun Feb 6 04:51:56 UTC 2011

Folks:

I posted the Tahoe-LAFS v1.8.2 release announcement on the
liberation-tech mailing list:

Which is the mailing list associated with a Stanford University
project exploring the effects of anti-censorship technology on
society. A journalist named Rebecca MacKinnon expressed interest so I
wrote the following summary for that list.