[tahoe-dev] Help uploading when file exists but needs repair

Michael Coppola coppola.mi at husky.neu.edu
Tue Jan 4 06:52:09 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

This is how I currently have my Tahoe-LAFS set up - one server (both
storage and introducer).  It's only temporary but it's great for the
purpose outlined below.  I would agree with making the defaults 1.
Either that, or make it prominent in the installation guide that one
node is okay and provide simple directions on how to do it.

MC