[tahoe-dev] planning Tahoe-LAFS v1.8.2

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Jan 5 16:46:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Francois Deppierraz
<francois at ctrlaltdel.ch> wrote:

> I would love to have ticket #755 reviewed and committed in v1.8.2
> because it is a real show-stopper for running regular deep-check+repair
> in a reliable way.

Okay. I agree it is an important issue and thanks for the patch to fix
it! I'll add it into the 1.8.2 Milestone when I create it. (Or perhaps
David-Sarah will create it.)

Anyone out there who reviews #755 will get a silver star from me! :-)

P.S. Let's see... how do you give someone a silver star over the
Internet? A mere image of a silver star is too cheap to produce or to
forge. I know! How about if I give you a BitCoin or a Flattr payment.

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/755 "if there is an
unrecoverable subdirectory, the deep-check report (both WUI and CLI)
loses other information"