[tahoe-dev] small file

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Mon Jan 17 20:42:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:37 PM, medhioub
<houssem.medhioub at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Any news about the management of small files with Tahoe.
> I give it a try few months ago (and i like it so much) but unfortunately with bad performance and few problems using small files.

Hello medhioub:

I'm sorry but I don't have enough information to answer your question.
It would depend on what the problems were that you had using small
files, and what sort of operations you were doing that had performance
problems, and what sort of performance problems you had at that time,
and what sort of performance you require.

Probably the best way to answer your question is for you to try it
yourself. If you do that, I would be happy to learn from you how it
worked.