[tahoe-dev] zsh completer

eurekafag eurekafag at eureka7.ru
Wed Jan 26 06:15:19 UTC 2011

Wait a little, I don't suggest ownership implementation here just a
completer. It's quite easier, don't you think? Basically, it should do
`tahoe ls <path entered without last component>` and return result
list to zsh. Nothing more. Unfortunately I'm short on time for this
week but if someone likes the idea he can implement it.