[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS v1.9.0 for Ubuntu Oneiric!? Re: when do patches need to be finished in order to get into v1.9.0?

Patrick R McDonald marlowe at antagonism.org
Sun Jul 10 18:09:23 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 09:51:34AM -0600, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> Yes, please! Oh no wait, we've already got one: #1420. The next step
> on that ticket is for someone other than you to review the contents of
> the patch. It also wouldn't hurt for you to create a darcs patch for
> it. Here's how: http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Patches

If Bertagaz can create the darcs patch, I will review it.

| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: 668AA5DF  |
| https://www.antagonism.org/         <marlowe at antagonism.org> |
|                               <mcdonald.patrick.r at gmail.com> |
|                         <patrick at opensecurityfoundation.org> |
| Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium           |