[tahoe-dev] Introducer

Brandon Meskimen brandon.meskimen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:51:11 UTC 2011

I created a directory called Introducer in allmydata-tahoe-1.8.2. Inside the
directory was directories like logs, private, tmp, intrdocuer.furl,
introducer.port, my nodeid, tahoe cfg, tahoe-introducer. I am trying to run
the intorudcer in command prompt but it just opens the file when i say
C:\allmydata-tahoe-1.8.2\Introducer\tahoe-introducer.tac

Thank you very much,
Brandon