[tahoe-dev] 2 questions (updated)

rvny at mail.ru rvny at mail.ru
Tue Jul 12 10:48:11 UTC 2011

Hello ! 1) Why I not found answer about add link to Download section to distribution with preinstalled TahoeLafs 1.8.2 under OpenSuse 11.4 build with SuseStudio with acces modifyng, coping and redistrutable. (http://code.google.com/p/tahoe-lafs/)

2) How I can configure and setup folder storage in storage-node (server). I wan't set path fot folder "storage_path="\name\of\virtualdrive" - another path, then started node server. It's good idea for store this folder in cloud (example DropBox, Tahoe). I store node configuration locally, but only stored data upload to cloud (no secury and not free). Can you provide this configuration to new version tahoe?

May be also add storage_path_incoming (becouse) - becouse in folder storage\incoming used as temp folder (many files, removed, ,modifing, but it'is not good then you use a cloud FS).

Thanks

Renat