[tahoe-dev] failed install with python 2.7

Joseph Cusumano jpc3 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:53:57 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, Zooko, for your detailed reply and assistance.  I
was in the process of slowly untangling this myself--for example, I
installed the correct version of twisted and MingGW, and got things to
compile a bit further... but your new table will, I hope, greatly speed
up the process!

I did notice the recommendation for 2.6, but it does say 2.7 is OK.
Since I need 2.7 for other things, I was trying to avoid installing 2.6
and possibly introducing other conflicts.

Thanks again. I'll keep you posted!

Cheers,

Joe