[tahoe-dev] you are invited to the Tahoe-LAFS Summit wrap-up meeting tonight

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Thu Jun 30 19:50:38 UTC 2011

Tonight at 18:00 UTC-7 we'll have the wrap-up meeting for the First
International Tahoe-LAFS Summit. We'll talk briefly about what was
accomplished this week, how to carry the work forward once we've
returned to our separate homes and workplaces, and get a general feel
for how many people would be willing to do something like this again
in about three months. Hopefully someone other than me will volunteer
to take notes and report them to Marlowe for inclusion in the upcoming
Tahoe-LAFS Weekly News edition.