[tahoe-dev] Use Tahoe as a real-time distributed file system?

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed May 25 22:13:04 UTC 2011

Dear Greg:

This is great feedback! Could you please open tickets on
http://tahoe-lafs.org for any of these issues which aren't already
ticketed?

Please add the "sftp" and "fuse" keywords to the tickets, and also
link them to #1353, which is a meta-ticket tracking those other
tickets.

Thank you!

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1353# make the FUSE
interface be a supported, first-class feature