[tahoe-dev] OSPackage herding report

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri May 27 05:59:56 UTC 2011

David-Sarah, Paul Hummer, and I updated this wiki page:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/OSPackages

It now reflects the latest facts, as far as I know, about which
versions of Tahoe-LAFS are packaged for which operating systems, where
the Tahoe-LAFS buildslave is that runs on that operating system, where
the operating system's continuous integration server is that tests
Tahoe-LAFS (only NixOS has such a thing so far), and who is
responsible for the packaging.

One question: what happened to the FreeBSD port?  I thought that there
used to be one, but the link that was on the OSPackages wiki page was
a broken link and now I can't find Tahoe-LAFS by searching in the
FreeBSD ports here: http://www.freebsd.org/ports/index.html