[tahoe-dev] buildslave operators: need to reconfigure your slaves

Kyle Markley kyle at arbyte.us
Fri Nov 4 04:50:57 UTC 2011

  Brian,

After updating the buildbot.tac files for my buildslaves, I get an error
during checkout:
https://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot-zfec/builders/Kyle%20OpenBSD-amd64/builds/42

darcs failed: Not a repository: http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/zfec/trunk
(Failed to download URL
http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/zfec/trunk/_darcs/inventory: Peer
certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates)

This isn't necessarily related to the migration (my previous zfec build
was in August!) but I would like to get it fixed.

On 11/01/11 17:49, Brian Warner wrote:
> As the last step of the migration to new tahoe-lafs.org servers, we
> finally shut down the old boxes. Unfortunately, I forgot that most of
> our buildslaves are connecting through the old address (via a TCP
> relay), and now they've gone offline.
>
> If you run a Tahoe buildslave, could you please edit your buildbot.tac
> and modify the "buildmaster_host=" setting to use
> "buildmaster.tahoe-lafs.org", then run "buildbot restart DIR" to bounce
> your buildslave?
>
> The slaves that fell offline are:
>
>   Eugen lenny-amd64 "88.198.119.225"
>   lucid-amd64 "fieldcircus"
>   Ruben Fedora "buildbot.rubenkerkhof.com"
>   Arthur lenny c7 32bit
>   Randy FreeBSD-amd64 "freebsd.psg"
>   Kyle OpenBSD amd64 "starfish"
>   MM netbsd5 i386 "warp"
>   Francois lenny "francois-ts109-armv5tel"
>   freestorm-centos5-i386
>   freestorm-winxp
>
> thanks everyone!
>   -Brian