[tahoe-dev] Summit Day 2 report is posted

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Thu Nov 10 19:10:38 UTC 2011

My quick report on the second day of the Summit is up:

  https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Summit2Day2

Please edit/fix/improve it: I was at work for much of the time, so
please add all the things that I missed!

And if you were following along on video, please add your name as a
virtual attendee, so we have a feel for how large the audience is.

We've got 5 hours of video (1GB) for the day recorded. It's in in .flv
with a weird codec, so we need to get it transcoded before it'll be
useful to anyone. Marlowe and I are working on it. We'll add the link to
the Day 2 Report page when it's ready.