[tahoe-dev] Ticket 932 - need webspace for Tahoe java driver and reviews

Greg Rubino bibil.thaysose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:15:30 UTC 2011

Hi all!

I have successfully tested the Tahoe YCSB layer described in ticket #932 (
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/932), and I've spoken to one
of the YCSB maintainers about merging this with YCSB.  The idea was
well-received, but before I do this I'd like to get some Tahoe experts to
review the java driver on the Tahoe side (which is decoupled from the YCSB
layer).  The code is currently on github here:
https://github.com/grubino/YCSB/tree/master/db/tahoe/src/org/lafs

Once I've addressed all the review comments, I'd like to put a .jar file
containing this class somewhere more public than my github page so that it
can be referenced from the Tahoe YCSB docs.  The best place would probably
be somewhere on tahoe-lafs.org.

Thanks!

Gred