[tahoe-dev] Please help with sshfs

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Mon Nov 21 18:26:38 UTC 2011

On 20/11/11 22:55, Vladimir Arseniev wrote:
> I'm running a test grid: seven storage/client nodes and an introducer.
> They're all Ubuntu 10.10 x86 VirtualBox guests, with static leases from
> a pfSense 2.0 guest.  I installed using allmydata-tahoe-1.9.0.zip on one
> guest, cloned it (changing MACs) and then ran tahoe to create the nodes.
>
> The grid seems to work via the web interface.  I even got drop_upload to
> work.  But I'm stuck getting sshfs working.  I created ftp.accounts and
> the ssh_host_rsa keys in ~/.tahoe/private, added ssh_host_rsa.pub to
> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys, and added the [sftpd] section to tahoe.cfg
> (using defauls).  Although I can ssh and sftp to user at 127.0.0.1, with
> sshfs I get the error "read: Connection reset by peer".  Perhaps I've
> misunderstood the syntax.  I'm using "sshfs user at 127.0.0.1:
> ~/tahoe-pxh5r -o RekeyLimit=0".

Thanks for this report. Please use the following sshfs command:

sshfs user at 127.0.0.1:~/tahoe-pxh5r -o
RekeyLimit=0,debug,sshfs_debug,loglevel=debug >logfile &2>1

and post the resulting logfile. If you can also post the log output from
the gateway (see
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/docs/logging.rst),
that would be helpful.

--