[tahoe-dev] how to control the data distribution

huang jun hjwsm1989 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:36:44 UTC 2012

Hi,everyone
Tahoe using hash to balance the overload and data distribution cross the
storage grid,we have an  idea:
Assume the storage grid seperate in two sites A and B, there are gateway
nodes in both sites, and we want to store 4 shares of a file
on A, and 6 shares on B.so that when we read the file, we can direct the
http request to a nearest  gateway of our computer, take B as example,
then request the storage nodes in site B and get 3 of 6 shares, now we got
the  file.

so do we have any ways to achieve this?

Regards
--