[tahoe-dev] 1.9.1 on really old machine

Dmitriy Kazimirov dmitriy.kazimirov at viorsan.com
Wed Feb 8 07:05:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

here it is http://pastebin.com/F0fcu20n

> Assuming you have installed the dep's on the wiki for centos?
>
> https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/AdvancedInstall#point9.2
> yum install gcc python-devel sqlite-devel gcc-c++ openssl-devel

I specifically don't do anything from this page at this time specially for Tahoe-LAFS(some of tools were installed for different purposes)
Issue was solved by using -SUMO package originally(before Zooko made his updates)

> On a side note i tried a clean centos 5.6 i386 build(had the disk kicking around) updated it to 5.7, installed the dep's and had a issue with the build even after i had provided all the deps.
>
> http://pastebin.com/2PiLaCYk

I also have this one, but because 2nd build attempt appears to correct this and tests runs fine anyway...I don't reported this issue.