[tahoe-dev] https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/FAQ Q25

Vikarti Anatra vikarti at viorsan.com
Fri Feb 10 13:31:57 UTC 2012

hi,

my commens,that you think of them?:

If you run a node which provides a service is it a dedicated host? * any node that is an introducer or storage node, etc (but not client nodes)
 Yes
 No
 n/a

I run more than one. Which I should enter?It's not clear from question.

On a scale of 1 to 5, do you consider that you maintain an uptime >95% for the storage/introducer node in the grid that you are participating in?

in my discreet case it's possible to have situation where intruducer  and 4 nodes is online for me and some clients but all other nodes are offline _to introducer and said 4 nodes and clients_
how to describe that?(network uptime for introducer can be lower than power uptime for machine itself).

How many client nodes are in your grid? * Nodes that do not run storage, introducer services, etc...
for me - answer is 0. all client nodes - also storage. if something can't run regular node - it has local LAN access to real node and use it via SSHFS/pyfilesystem(and I don't care about interception on this LAN). May be this situation should be noted?

duplicity -  where is manual? -:)
where is tahoe backup command?
where is pyfilesystem with or without dokan?(I plan to use it _without_ dokan on Windows too - there are reasons)'