[tahoe-dev] another FUSE plugin discovered in the wild

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Thu Feb 16 12:31:10 UTC 2012

Folks:

I was searching for things on github and I happened to find this
Tahoe-LAFS FUSE module:

https://github.com/keiichishima/tahoefs/commits/master/

I added it to `RelatedProjects`_. See also `the FAQ`_. Please feel
free to contribute to the project by updating or editing the wiki.

If you're interested in FUSE and Tahoe-LAFS, then you might be
interested in the three independent FUSE implementations that we used
to keep in a "contrib/" directory in the Tahoe-LAFS source tree. We
recently removed those, but you can find them in revision control
history, here:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/git/contrib/fuse?rev=0f79973401de70f911c8fc43322f50f1b565c95b

.. RelatedProjects: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/RelatedProjects
.. the FAQ: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/FAQ#Q23_FUSE