[tahoe-dev] question about tahoe-dev

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Tue Jan 10 00:13:03 UTC 2012

On 09/01/12 19:40, Vladimir Arseniev wrote:
> It seems that tahoe-dev is mainly intended for public communication
> among Tahoe-LAFS developers. That's what its name implies, anyway.

It's probably misnamed. It is not intended to be only for development
(in fact development is discussed mainly on the IRC channel and Trac tickets).

> I'm working on projects involving Tahoe-LAFS, and at some point I'd like
> expert comment. However, I hesitate to use tahoe-dev, especially given
> the churn about Git, the v1.9.0 vulnerability, and the immanent v1.9.1
> release.

There is no reason to hesitate on that count; tahoe-dev is the correct forum
for such discussion. If we don't respond to something, feel free to ping us
about it after 1.9.1, but there's no need to wait for that before posting.

--
David-Sarah Hopwood ⚥ http://davidsarah.livejournal.com