[tahoe-dev] Node correlations - [Was] best practice for wanting to setup multiple tahoe instances on a single node

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:50:03 UTC 2012

So...

We have the prior art, the worked example and Zooko's dent/twitter/
comment: https://identi.ca/notice/88728821

What can I (and others interested) do to help get some form of plan &
action happening?

I'd suggest that a plan of what is needed/wanted is the first step. How do
we do this? The wiki??? I know you main devs seem to use irc, but I'm not
in the US, so I can't easily contribute via that medium (i.e. tz issues).

As a first though to be knocked about:
- can we use the multi-introducer developments to manage node clustering?