[tahoe-dev] server selection Re: Node correlations - [Was] best practice for wanting to setup multiple tahoe instances on a single node

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:59:52 UTC 2012

I like this "happiness" measure...

And after reading the myriad of use cases I'm leaning towards Zooko's
suggestion of managing a local file as a start of a broader solution.

I've not got a whole lot of time for coding but will *try* to look into
Guile (if that's an acceptable path to others) and report back some
findings.

An outstanding issue, in my mind, that could wait for v2 of the
implementation:
- perhaps the happiness test should be 2 dimensional. That is, I might want
to satisfy more than one happiness measure (i.e. h1 shares based on rule
set 1, then h2 shares from rule set 2, ..., then whatever is left wherever.