[tahoe-dev] Article on free backup softwares with deduplication

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:48:48 UTC 2012

Hello,

Here is the link to my (french) article talking about free backup
softwares with deduplication.
I hope that Google translate won't give too much garbage !

http://linuxfr.org/news/r-evolutions-dans-le-monde-de-la-sauvegarde-de-donnees

Sorry for not having written that in english, but I have started that
as just a very short article (not worth the translation) and it grew and
grew and grew !

If someone is willing to help me with the translation, I will be glad
to put it somewhere else in english (lwn.net ? I don't know which
english website is the better for that kind of thing ?).

Best regards,