[tahoe-dev] pycryptopp-0.5.29 running error!help!!

han zheng z.han0903 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:25:11 UTC 2012

hello,
just like the subject showed,when I install tahoe-lafs in Ubuntu,I met
some problems like that. Here are some concrete description about this
question below:
Downloading https://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/deps/tahoe-dep-sdists/pycryptopp-0.5.29.tar.gz
Processing pycryptopp-0.5.29.tar.gz
Running pycryptopp-0.5.29/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
/tmp/easy_install-ve93Hk/pycryptopp-0.5.29/egg-dist-tmp-kQcHl7
cc1plus: warning: command line option ‘-Wstrict-prototypes’ is valid
for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
[...]
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.cpp:33:26: error: uninitialized const
‘CryptoPP::g_nullNameValuePairs’ [-fpermissive]
embeddedcryptopp/cryptlib.h:321:20: note: ‘const class
CryptoPP::NullNameValuePairs’ has no user-provided default constructor
error: Setup script exited with error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
I have spent much time on this question, and got no answer, I am
nearly crazy now,so could you give me some suggestions?thank you very
much in advance.

yours,nick