[tahoe-dev] Notes from weekly dev chat, Nov 8

Andrew Miller amiller at cs.ucf.edu
Thu Nov 8 17:58:19 UTC 2012

In attendance:
warner, davidsarah, zooko, zancas, amiller

Agenda:

#1240   amiller fixed the remaining broken test by arguing that it
should be removed. Davidsarah is assigned to review it, but warner may
get to it next week.

Warner is still poking at bugs in DavidSarah’s accounting branch.

#1679  This ticket is about a problem reported by kevan and
corroborated by thedod. We don’t know if thedod’s problem is exactly
the same, but the patch that fixes it is safe to add to 1.10, so
warner will merge it. Davidsarah attempted to convince warner that the
code could be further simplified, but it took too long so they agreed
to postpone the question until later.

Warner gave a shared his screen and gave a demonstration of
merging/rebasing/remote-updating using git. Zooko and I need to find a
comparably snazzy revision-graph viewer for linux.

The meeting next week will be advanced 30 minutes earlier so that
davidsarah can stay longer.

--
Andrew Miller