[tahoe-dev] memory leakage

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Wed Nov 14 14:35:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Iantcho Vassilev <ianchov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now as the client is restarte would that be helpfull to push  "Report a bug"?

There is probably no information in the new process about what
happened. On the other hand, it couldn't hurt! I could look at it and
see if anything in the incident report looks unfamiliar.

> Also i gues have to do it on the machine that happened but is there a CLI command for that, otherwise i will do port forwarding to get to the WUI.

I opened #1856, but in the meantime, yes please: set up port forwarding!

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1856# add a command-line
command for "generate an incident report"