[tahoe-dev] description-rewriting bug

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Tue Nov 20 01:58:43 UTC 2012

I hit 'add comment' and typed in a comment, but did not try to edit the
description at all.  So something is really twitchy about perceiving
description editing.  I saved the text and removed the quoting, and after
moving "it" to the next line (middle of last paragraph), it matches byte
for byte.

trac thinks there was a modification, but no bytes were changed:

  https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1209?action=diff&version=18

(up to date firefox, NetBSD, with "it's all text" plugin, which I did
not invoke)

This doesn't seem really troubling, just goofy.