[tahoe-dev] Hello & Questions

til tilllt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:25:57 UTC 2012

I gave the about text a try in making it slightly more understandable. I hope i didn't oversimplify stuff, and i know there is a mistake in explaning the redundancy example (K) but i didnt know how to express it better. Maybe someone could comment on my version:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1od6BZf4KVYgKBBh5FYBCZHeM19b2imRS5zsDm2KJDho/edit