[tahoe-dev] Error TTesting the Public Grid

Powell Tallen powelltallen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 07:06:42 UTC 2012

Dear All,
I just created my client and I am trying to test my installation using the public Grid (pubgrid) and I got this from the browser:

Tahoe-LAFS Directory SI=lzeqv
Return to Welcome pageRefreshMore info on this directoryRead-Only Version
Error reading directory:
UnrecoverableFileError: the directory (or mutable file) could not be retrieved, because there were insufficient good shares. This might indicate that no servers were connected, insufficient servers were connected, the URI was corrupt, or that shares have been lost due to server departure, hard drive failure, or disk corruption. You should perform a filecheck on this object to learn more.
No upload forms: directory is unreadable

The URL on my browser is http://127.0.0.1:3456/uri/URI:DIR2:ctmtx2awdo4xt77x5xxaz6nyxm:n5t546ddvd6xlv4v6se6sjympbdbvo7orwizuzl42urm73sxazqa/
I am using the introducer.furl and stats_gatherer.furl given in the documentation.

Please any idea why I am having this?
Powell