[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Sixth Birthday Party! Sat. Oct 27

jg71 jg71 at p8d.org
Sat Oct 20 19:22:28 UTC 2012

* Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zooko at zooko.com> wrote:

> Details will follow as I work them out, but this is just to remind
> you that yes, there *will* be a Tahoe-LAFS Sixth Birthday
> Celebration next Saturday, October 27, 2012, in Boulder, Colorado
> and possibly elsewhere.

That's awesome!

I won't be able to take part since I already have plans for that
weekend (hike in the woods).  Have fun!

If you announce dates, please consider using a service like this:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=75

> I am thinking of having LeastAuthority.com pay to make t-shirts
> that say Tahoe-LAFS on them, and maybe "6th Birthday Party, Oct 27,
> 2012" in small print somewhere.

Please consider sharing the design template (eventually).

Speaking of which: http://mthc.it/tahoe-lafs-turning-six.html

\m/

--
Start the day with Tahoe-LAFS.