[tahoe-dev] 回复: Re: how to see the log information?

Uncle Zzzen unclezzzen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:17:44 UTC 2012

I'm not familiar with windows (folks don't have many of them - or any
other computers - where I live) but what you need is to have
setuptools installed, and this is *probably* how you install it:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/309412/how-to-setup-setuptools-for-python-2-6-on-windows#309783

Anyone else here care to comment?