[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS's 6th birthday is coming up!

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Fri Sep 7 17:14:55 UTC 2012

Folks:

According to recently unearthed archaeological records ¹, the first
patch was committed to Tahoe-LAFS project ² on October 22, 2006.

I'm going to host some kind of a birthday party in Boulder, Colorado
some day near October 22, 2012. I figure a good way to celebrate would
be to close six of the oldest still-open tickets. Or possibly we could
all get drunk and sing stupid songs? Whichever.

We could try to link up with similar parties that are geographically
distributed using Google Hangouts.

Let me know if you want in!

--Z

¹ https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/log/trunk/?action=stop_on_copy&mode=follow_copy&rev=39&stop_rev=1&limit=100&verbose=on