[tahoe-dev] San Francisco Bay Area, Recurring Weekly Physical Meetup

Josh Wilcox wilcoxjg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:06:40 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Tony Arcieri <bascule at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd definitely like to come to one of these, unfortunately I've had
> schedule conflicts last week and this week. I'll be interested in coming
> next week though.
>
> I have some code I'd like to talk with someone about... but it's for a
> Tahoe-inspired key management system written in Ruby ;)
>
> --
> Tony Arcieri

 I look forward to seeing/meeting you next Thursday!

 I have a personal preference for tahoe source, but perhaps your system
naturally suggests some components of the tahoe system for comparison?

--
Za <--> ظ

"I want people to see the truth... regardless of who they are... because
without information, you cannot make informed decisions as a public" *--
Bradley Manning*

'Lame' is stale, 'cruft' is cruft.
"Who ordered it?  Who ordered the saxogram?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws
<http://allmydata.org>