[tahoe-dev] San Francisco Bay Area, Recurring Weekly Physical Meetup

Josh Wilcox wilcoxjg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:00:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there going to be one of these today?
>
> If nothing else, I'd like to chat about my redesign of the welcome page
> and what needs to be done to get it merged

  I will be at Noisebridge, and I'd like to see your redesign!

--
Za <--> ظ

"I want people to see the truth... regardless of who they are... because
without information, you cannot make informed decisions as a public" *--
Bradley Manning*

"What did I buy? ... The answer is you bought nothing.  You've entered into
a long term relationship with a breakfast oriented service provider."
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijjHZHNIbU?t=43m

'Lame' is stale, 'cruft' is cruft.
<http://allmydata.org>