[tahoe-dev] tahoe installation errors on windows

Yu Xiang xy336699 at gwu.edu
Wed Apr 17 21:22:30 UTC 2013

Hi,
I tried to re-download the zipfile and upzip it in the new folder without
anyspace, the first problem about tahoe version is fixed. But the second
persists as [errors]: exceptions.WindowsError error[123] the filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: '?we'.

Can anyone help about this?
Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks.
Best,