[tahoe-dev] Source code

Peter Secor secorp at secorp.net
Fri Apr 26 22:26:42 UTC 2013

Hi Yu,

  The link Daria provided https://github.com/tahoe-lafs/tahoe-lafs points
to the source code. You are free to pull from it, make changes, and submit
them for review (or make your own fork).

  The default parameters of (10, 3) for erasure coding are controlled by a
configuration file and can be adjusted with no code modifications. An
overview of this is here:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/git/docs/configuration.rst

  Specifically, you will be looking at the shares.needed, shares.total, and
shares.happy parameters.

Peter