[tahoe-dev] Tahoe media server

Jerzy Łogiewa jerzyma at interia.eu
Sat Aug 31 17:05:41 UTC 2013

Hello!

I would like to make server for music + movie, using Tahoe. My idea is to create 2 nodes: one at my parent house + one at mine. Each to identical.

Questions:

** How to force Tahoe configuration to make exact same data in each house? Each place will have same storage.
** How to access local Tahoe like local disk? We need to make media folder available to XBMC by SMB or AFS.

If I understand I can run client and server on same machine so 127.0.0.1 can juts be mapped to some local folder with FUSE? Then I can make a SMB share to FUSE mount? Does it work stable?

Jerzy Łogiewa -- jerzyma at interia.eu