How the tahoe-Lafs repair the file

xiao_s_yuan xiao_s_yuan at 163.com
Sun Dec 8 12:18:31 UTC 2013

I run the grid on the ubuntu ,I run the command 'tahoe check --repair' and it tells me summary:not healthy ,good-shares:3 .....,I have 10 nodes in /storage dir ,like /storage/storage1,/storage/storage2 ......., so if I search the dir /storage I can find if the grid repair the file,but after find command there only 3 shares ,it didn't fix the file,do you know why?