[tahoe-dev] Public Test Grid Introducer is down!

Oleksandr Drach luckyredhot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:13:24 UTC 2013

Dear Team,

We have noticed that Public Test Grid is down due to problems with
introducer (128.59.153.44:51644 is not accepting connections!)
It may be closed/blocked/misconfigured etc.
If you aware who is administrator of the mentioned machine (
tyler.cul.columbia.edu) please contact him on order to fix the issues.
Once it will be fixed we may ask administrator to setup also monitoring of
introducer status in order to fix issues shortly.

Thanks!

*Sincerely,
Oleksandr Drach,*

*e-mail: **luckyredhot at gmail.com* <luckyredhot at gmail.com>*.*