[tahoe-dev] Redesigned welcome page

Zancas Dearana zancas at leastauthority.com
Wed Jan 23 21:15:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was wondering if I could get some time to discuss the welcome page
> redesign at the next Tahoe-LAFS meetup at Noisebridge:
>
> https://github.com/tahoe-lafs/tahoe-lafs/pull/19
>
> Martin Bosslet is also in town and is interested in coming. You might
> remember him from his 29c3 hashDoS presentation.
>
> --
> Tony Arcieri

  Greetings, tahoe-rs.   It would appear that there're multiple
interested parties who'd like to meetup at Noisebridge tomorrow night.

  I'll set up the projector and clear a space at the table!

  As I understand it tarcieri would like to present his new welcome
page configuration.

 tarcieri, would you be so kind as to point us to some
code-or-docs-or-some-such?

 Shall we say 19:00 Noisebridge?  Shall we play with tarcieri's welcome page?

--
-- ظ