[tahoe-dev] Redesigned welcome page

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:06:55 UTC 2013

Hey there everyone,

Unfortunately it looks like I have another scheduling snafu. I've been
offered a free ticket to see this tomorrow, and unfortunately it *too*
starts at 7PM:

http://boingboing.net/2012/12/20/san-francisco-peter-hook-joy.html

I'd really like to go but I hate dropping the ball on the welcome page
redesign discussion.

--
Tony Arcieri